ALOHA VOLLEYBALL ACADEMY NEWS
First practice for all teams is 5-7pm on Monday, December 19th at South Meadows Middle School.
JERSEYS AND APPAREL
Player packs must be purchased for all players. There is additional gear and apparel that can be purchased as well. Additional gear and apparel are on your own expense and will not be deducted from the club dues. Please purchase by Monday, December 12th at the latest. Otherwise, you may need to pay extra to expedite shipping.
While checking out there is an option to purchase sizing insurance. I encourage everyone to purchase sizing insurance as it will allow you to exchange any item for a different size in the event something doesn’t fit. It will be a small out of pocket cost up front but will be much cheaper than having to re-purchase an apparel item if the original doesn’t fit.
If anyone has issues once the order is placed, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Remember, you are responsible for purchasing the uniforms and the total for the uniforms will be deducted from the remaining club dues balance.
Every player is required to complete their junior scoring and ref training by January 1st. To do so, follow the step-by-step instructions listed below:
1. Sign in to SportsEngine and find your membership details.
2. Click on View Details.
3. Click on Credentials.
4. Click on either USAV Academy or Launch.
5. You will then be directed to your Dashboard. After completing the Welcome! Read Me! section, click on the Content Library link on the left and you will see 4 courses required for completion.
- USAV Junior R2 Training
- USAV Junior Line Judge Training
- USAV Junior Scoring Training
- USAV Junior Assistant Scorer/Libero Tracker Training
Each player at Aloha Volleyball Academy pays $1,750, which includes an initial $500 deposit.
Monthly payments are due on the first of every month via Venmo or a check given to Coach Katy at practice.
Venmo: Katy Harris @AlohaVB